Think I'm missing the point of these posts. As today is the 28th.
As I decided to cut the week short and head home on Thursday I completely lost sight of all blogging and uni related tasks. It has been an interesting week, myself Beth and Claudia pitched for the 2nd time to fashion for the end of year show branding, which they seemed to love but unfortunately we lost out to Kirsty, Liv, Frankie and Flanagan. Pretty wounded but I'll live. This also had an impact on the yearbooks so now myself, Beth, Lisa and Sarah will be working on the Interior Design yearbook. Exciting times.
Finally got my portfolio sorted, printed everything out, wishing I had a few extra projects but I'm not keen about putting any older projects in there just for the sake of it. Looking forward to to the portfolio surgeries but at the same time dreading them too.. Just cause I'm socially awkward and hate talking to people.
Dissertation is going well. Kind of. Just need to sort out the social media theory side of things.
This week should be a lot more exciting..
No comments:
Post a Comment