Monday, 14 January 2013

Weekly Friday update. On Monday.

As I was home on Friday I completely forgot about doing a quick weekly update about how things were going. The week went by incredibly quickly and it has been a week of new projects, ideas and the dreading FMP briefing. I heard back from Lee Goater and have started working a quick project for the Culture Vulture blog which is going quite well at the moment.

Myself Beth and Claudia also sent over some stuff to Fashion for the end of year show pitch, which we're still waiting to hear back from and the yearbook pitches also went quite well so looking forward to see what happens with that later on in the briefing. I've also been in touch with Lauren from Vintage Luxe and going to start working on some branding ideas pretty soon, which should be exciting.

John and Andy's PPD group session really made realise how much I need to get back on it with emailing designers and studios and also getting my alternative careers posters out. When the exciting new red postal tubes arrives.

Errm. I think thats it for last week. It was a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment