As on Monday not everyone was going to be in we decided that we would wait two weeks and set 2 briefs. The first one is about guilty pleasures.. I thought about and was going to do something based on some of the tv shows I watched but thought that makeup is probably one of my biggest guilty pleasures as I buy so much. I was going to recreate some vector artwork of the makeup I currently have but then remembered that I had the illustrations that I had done for the final brief in 2nd year. The illustrations were based on 17 makeup from boots but as none of it had been branded I thought it would be good to just use these.
As we have been doing each week we set another restriction and for this brief it was the format, it had to be 210 x 210.I didn't really know whether I wanted to have a repeat pattern on whether it could be quite random..
I've been playing around with a few different ideas although I'm not really loving any of them, I'll have to get some feedback during the crit and then I can see which one works best really. I do like the bottom two as they seem quite natural in a way. Will just have to see.







No comments:
Post a Comment