Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Douwe Egberts.

Hmm.


Obviously need to choose a size for the typeface that is consistent across everything.. Need to find the largest word/statement. Using the different weights works quite well. Myself and sarah also discussed the idea of having a background, that is the same texture as the labels on the coffee jars, so this is something we need to work on.


 I don't know whether it would help using different colours? Not sure the black works.. maybe the colour of the jar potentially?


Bit worried that we only have one situation for the decaf one, might be worth coming up with a few more even if we don't use all of them.




Mmmmmmm. Don't like the coloured ones. Think a background is going to be best..





I have no idea. I don't think they work as well as I had imagined. They might just need to be a bit brighter maybe. Just need to see what Sarah thinks and then we can make some decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment