Thursday, 14 March 2013

Geek Table - Brief 4 - Alter ego.

I wanna be a interior designer. thanks.
This weeks brief was about alter ego's and it was based on the whole idea of alternative careers, I wasn't sure as to whether I wanted to something that was graphic design related or just something creative in general. In the end I decided to go for interior designer. It is something that I have always loved but never really pursued. Since finding out about mydeco.com for the window display for one of my other briefs I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to do something a little bit different. There aren't and particular restrictions this week so I think I might create a sort of 'mood board' and have a 3D design of how I would decorate a dining room. Because well this seemed like a much more fun afternoon than actually doing my briefs..








I picked a standard shape for the room and made it a little bit bigger just so that it could be a dining room and have somewhere to sit as well. And then I got started on working where the furniture would go.


















So yeah here is my room pretty much finished. I'll have to wait a while for the high quality 3D view to render so I'll see how that looks. But It's just such an exciting bit of software and something to consider using in the future.

OMG IT LOOKS REAL.


No comments:

Post a Comment