Sunday, 3 February 2013

Beauty Blog..

So yeah. I set up my beauty blog and I thought it would be a good time to evaluate the progress of it.. So I set up the blog on the 6th Jan and it's been going pretty well. I have 20 followers who follow the blog through wordpress and a lot of people who don't follow tend to link the posts. I have found that since I set up twitter I've had a lot more views which is great.

processbeauty.wordpress.com











I'm trying to post something everyday and I know when things pick up a bit and the others briefs start taking up more time I'm going to spend one day a week writing up all my posts for the following week and then scheduling them. Which is what I've been doing now. One of the things I need to go asap is plan regular posts, some of the ideas I've had:

- Most used products of the week
- At least 1 review every week
- Out of the day (on the days when I attempt to make an effort)
- Nail tutorials
- Monthly favourites

I'm really enjoying working on this blog and although it's a slow start I'm hoping by the end it gets a bit more serious and it's something I can continue working on after uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment