Wednesday, 6 February 2013
Vintage Luxe business cards!
Really excited this morning when I managed to pick of Lauren's business cards for Vintage Luxe. I used rugbyprinter.co.uk and Lauren went for the 400gsm matt laminated ones which came to a total cost of £26 including VAT and shipping for 500 cards. Amazing. The quality is so much better than I had expected and I am really happy with them. I chose to keep 10 for myself which I'll be able to photograph and use for my portfolio and I'll get the rest of the cards to Lauren asap.
I was really happy with the way the logo turned out - I was a bit worried that if it was too small it would end up loosing all the detail but it looks great and it's exciting to see Lauren using the logo across facebook and twitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment