Having had the initial meeting with Natisha about her photography branding, we both decided that we would wait until after dissertation submission to start working on any ideas. She pretty much made it clear about the type of look and design she wanted regarding her branding so it was quite easy in that sense to just start working on some ideas.
Natisha mentioned that one of the typefaces that she would like to use is Aurora, which I wasn't too sure about but thought it would be best to try using this too. She said that she would be happy using just Tish, but I thought it would be good to show how Natisha works too. Just going to wait and see what feedback I get from these initial ideas, I mentioned that none of them are final and that they're there to get an idea of what she likes and which typeface she wants to use to develop the final logo.
I think this is the kind of look she would like to go for but will have to see when she gets back to me. Quite glad to have started working on Natisha's branding as it's a comfortable way to ease myself back into FMP..
Reply from Natisha
Favourites;








No comments:
Post a Comment