Final brief : Design and brand a range of dinnerware for the Wedgwood Spring/Summer 2014 collection which will be exclusive to selfridges. (Haven't yet decided how the homeware side of things so soft furnishing and what not will be branded.. thinking it might be selfridges own brand? So I haven't technically finished making decisions..)
For the cosmetics / beauty brief from talking in the crit yesterday I thought it would be interesting to approach it from a male buying perspective so looking into something that would make it easier for males to buy something for the other half, sister, mum, nan or girlfriend.. or whoever it might be.
Haven't yet defined the context of this completely but I'm going to ask the guys in the group what kind of places they're likely to purchase beauty related gifts, whether it be somewhere like Boots or Superdrug or whether they go to department stores or somehere more high end like Space NK. So once I've got feedback on this I'll know which context to be working in.


No comments:
Post a Comment