Deciding on the content and format..
The main focus of the campaign is to encourage people to find out about Operation Bluestar in 1984 so I think a piece of direct mail that could be sent out to subscribers would be really important - so this is going to be the main focus. The pack will contain information as well as posters.
My only concern is that the branding that I have been working on is orange, whereas a lot of the Amnesty international campaigns tend to use the yellow. I don't know whether it would be an option to change this to orange.. as this would reinforce the campaign more.
One of the ideas I had was that for the photographs it would work quite well to print onto trace quite pixelated with type & info and then when you turn the page over you see the actual image, I thought this would work quite well as some of the images are quite shocking..
http://www.sikhmuseum.com/bluestar/newsreports/index.html










No comments:
Post a Comment