I thought I would have a go at working on the poster that will be on the reverse side of the Interior design fold out poster. The Interior design team had shown us what they wanted and it was actually a letterpress poster but they also liked the design and the original colours on it. As we had asked the ID students to send over 3 words we used them to put together the poster.
I started of just working in grey as I wasn't too sure which background was going to work best. I played around with the different words and then instead of making each work completely different I thought it would be good to have some continuity so kept it as simple as I can, I wanted to keep it as sophisticated as I could.
I'm really unsure about which colour is going to work for the background, I think it would be best to print them out, I don't think a really dark background is really going to be that suitable.
HMMM.
The 3 above are the ones I'm showing to the gang and I'll see what they think, I would say that the ones with the white and grey background are the best, I do like the green background but then I think if we went for green then we would need make all the type and lines white. So i'm not sure. just not sure.
Scale yo.























No comments:
Post a Comment