Thursday, 11 April 2013

Tish.

As I am having a meeting with Tish tomorrow I thought it would be a good time to start finalising the business cards, Tish has mentioned that she no longer wants the the leather for the business cards as it would be too expensive and that she may not have time so well have to see what kind of print finish we can go for depending on how much she would like to spend. 




I had this idea that the little diamond full stop thing could be incorporated into the business cards.. I'm tempted to see if I can the cards made in this shape or whether we can print them as normal and then trim them ourselves maybe? I'll have to see what Tish thinks. If she isn't keen on the diamond thing then I think it would just be the logo on one side and her information on the other side. It would be nice to have a black background with the logo in white and then leaving the other side white with the type black. I think it would be quite a nice contrast. It would be really good if we could have spot varnish. Hmm.





Trying to find a typeface to accompany the logo. Just going to see what Tish thinks and see which one she likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment