I've now refined the 1984 brief slightly. As the main point of the brief is to raise awareness I needed it to be affiliated with an organisation that would essentially be able to spread the message. Matt & Neil (from Work design) suggested that I use Amnesty International as it would make the brief easier to work with as it gives a bit of support to the campaign. In terms of deliverables I'm going to be creating a campaign that will tell people about the 1984 attack as well as encourage them to come to the Protest March in June (If I can get a final date..) The campaign will include a mail out which will be the focus, as well as other branding and promo that should hopefully help raise awareness.
Branding
Looking at using a bolder typeface as the branding needs to stand out as much possible. I think that working with just the number would be the best thing really.
No comments:
Post a Comment